You can’t maintain a beautiful and youthful appearance if you don’t take care of your skin. Unfortunately, there are some factors, like aging, that make maintaining strong, smooth, and good-looking skin feel like a nearly impossible task. Facials are one of the best things you can do for your skin! Facials improve the skin’s tone, texture, and elasticity by counteracting the damaging effects of air pollution, sun exposure and more! The Prestige MedSpa offers a variety of facial options and can customize these for your unique needs.
A medical grade facial can cleanse, steam, exfoliate, and replenish your skin using a combination of modalities such as chemical peels, microdermabrasion, and dermaplaning. Medical grade skin care products have higher concentrations of active ingredients.
Medical grade chemical peels are an amazing option for individuals who are looking to reverse sun damage or other minor or major imperfections in their skin. These chemical peels allow you to remove dead skin cells and address fine lines, hyperpigmentation and unwanted freckles in a safe and effective way.
Our team can analyze your skin and design a treatment plan to address your specific skin concerns ranging from acne prone or dry skin to anti-aging modalities to leave you with smooth, glowing skin!
- SOOTHING HYDRATION FACIAL – $65 – Includes Hydrating and Calming products and 10 min. of Red Light Therapy (to fight inflammation and encourage cellular regeneration)
- HydraFacial options
- Express 30 minute $199
- Deluxe 45minute $275
- Platinum 60 minute $325
- HydraFacial options
- DEEP PORE CLEANSE – $75 – Includes Oil Balancing and Acne products | Extra time budgeted for thorough Extraction of all non-inflamed acne lesions | 10 min. of Blue Light Therapy (to kill any surface level bacteria)
- DERMAPLANING FACIAL – $75 – Includes the removal of the surface layer dead skin along with the vellus hairs (peach fuzz)
- MICRONEEDLING WITH SKINPEN – $280 – Bring your inner beauty to the surface with SkinPen precision microneedling. In as few as three treatments, SkinPen Precision can improve your complexion, improve the appearance of wrinkles on the neck, and improve the appearance of acne scars.
- VAMPIRE FACIAL – $500 – Also known as microneedling with PRP (platelet rich plasma), the Vampire Facial is a cosmetic procedure that involves drawing blood from your arm, separating platelets and applying them back onto your face. The Vampire Facial enhances the texture, volume, and irons out the wrinkles and lines, giving the skin a youthful look
- VI PEEL – $250 – These effective peels are designed to lift pigment, remove sun damage, alleviate acne and scarring, and fight fine lines and wrinkles.
- ADVANCED PEEL – $350 – This potent, powerful treatment is ideal for more mature clients that want to intensify results against deep-set wrinkles and loss of elasticity.
- TCA PEEL – $175 – TCA peels are cosmetic treatments that use trichloroacetic acid (TCA) to improve your skin’s appearance. Superficial TCA chemical peels provide improvement in skin texture, fewer whiteheads and blackheads, and evening of skin tone. Medium-depth TCA chemical peels provide improvement in fine lines and wrinkles.
- SKINCEUTICALS SENSITIVE PEEL – $95 – SkinCeuticals Micropeel Sensitive is a great introduction to chemical peels. It is formulated to gently exfoliate skin, making it ideal for all skin types, especially those with sensitive skin, and has little-to-no downtime post-procedure
- SKINCEUTICALS 20% AHA PEEL – $125 – This 20% TCA facial peel is a powerful and effective tool for resurfacing your damaged skin. This peel will effectively treat dull skin, fine lines, mild scarring, sun damage, uneven pigment, oily skin, acne and blackheads.
- SKINCEUTICALS PIGMENT PEEL – $95 – Formulated with 40% Glycolic Acid, this peel targets hyperpigmentation to dramatically improve the appearance of photo damage and uneven skin tone. A combination of brightening and inflammatory alpha-hydroxy acids work in harmony to effortlessly exfoliate the skin with minimal to no downtime.