What Skin Conditions Can Sylfirm X Treat?
Reduces Skin Laxity
Enhance Skin Tone
Treat Acne Scars
Minimize Stretch Marks
Improve Scar appearance
How Sylfirm X Work?
How Sylfirm X Work?
Sylfirm X uses microneedles and radiofrequency technology to transmit thermal energy deep into your skin. Its microelectrodes create an electromagnetic field of energy that penetrates the dermal layer of the skin without damaging the tissue. The robotic system ensures the accurate administration of the desired amount of energy into the specific depth during the treatment.
In the dermal layer, Sylfirm X imparts the following effects;
- Softening of the scar tissue: The radiofrequency energy of Sylfirm X breaks down the cellular and fibrous bands of scar tissue. In this way, it softens the acne scars and helps in their resolution.
- Shrinkage of abnormal blood vessels: Acne is sometimes associated with the formation of abnormal blood vessels that gives the acne scars a reddish discoloration. Sylfirm X shrinks down these abnormal blood vessels and gives a clear appearance to the skin.
- Induce collagen and elastin production: As mentioned earlier, acne scars are formed by the abnormal production of collagen. Sylfirm X rejuvenates and stimulates fibroblast cells to produce collagen and elastin. These proteins not only fill the deficient areas of the scar tissue but also provide strength, tone, and elasticity to the skin.
- Stimulate and repair basement membranes: Basement membrane is present between the epidermis and dermis. Its integrity is crucial for skin health as it acts as an anchor and a barrier; and is, therefore, responsible for homeostasis, tissue development, and repair. Sylfirm X repairs the dysregulated basement membranes and restores skin health.
- Promote tissue recovery: It also causes the production of new cells; therefore, plays a role in the recovery of damaged tissues.
- Reduce the secretions of oil glands: In the majority of cases, acne is formed by the production of excessive sebum and oily secretions by the skin glands. These secretions block the skin pores resulting in acne. Sylfirm X reduces the secretions of the oily glands and helps in relieving this skin condition.
Sylfirm X - FAQ
How Long Does the Sylfirm X Treatment Take?
What Can I Expect To Feel During The Procedure?
When Can I Start Wearing Makeup After a Sylfirm X Treatment?
What skin type Sylfirm X treatment Suitable for?
How Long Do The Results Last?
What Is The Aftercare Of Sylfirm X Treatment?
For faster recovery and better results, the following post-treatment care guidelines are advised:
- Don’ts: It is advised that you should avoid exercise, swimming, hot baths, and sauna rooms during the first 24 hours after the treatment.
- Washing Of Face: While your skin is red and inflamed, wash your face with plain dry water or use a gentle soap.
- Cooling: Keep your face cool. For this purpose, use face masks that have been kept in the refrigerator.
- Hydration: Keep your facial skin hydrated. Moisturizing creams work well in this regard.
- Sun exposure: Avoid prolonged exposure to the sun for at least 2 weeks after the treatment.
- Protect Your Skin: Use sunblock or sunscreen and skin repair creams for faster recovery.
- Makeup: You can apply makeup once the redness and inflammation have subsided. Makeup can be used to mask the appearance of brown pixels.
- Prescribed Medications: Your doctor may also prescribe oral antibiotics and other creams depending upon your skin type. Follow all the instructions carefully and take medications on time.
- Skincare Products: Avoid using any kind of acidic and harsh skincare products like HA & BHA (e.g. glycolic, salicylic acid) lotions, retinoids, or strong acne creams (like benzoyl peroxide) for at least 10 days after Sylfirm X treatment. It is because these products may react with your skin and may interfere with the recovery process.